Some important milestone of this journey was:
· With Maa Vaishno grace, it was my 16th journey to Vaishno Devi shrine.
· Left from Ambala for Jammu via Hemkunt express at 9.30 PM on 03.11.2012
· Reached Jammu Tawi at 4.40 AM on 04.11.2012.
· Took bus from Railway Station and reached Katra at 7.00 AM
· After taking Yatra Parchi, I took a shared auto for Banganga.
· As I was carrying a very light bag on my back and also having sufficient time and energy, moved from BanGanga on foot and walked at constant speed.
· Reached Adkumari at 9.00 PM. skipped the temple and took new shortcut to Bhawan.
· Took 30 minutes break for Breakfast and Tea at Himkoti (10.00 AM)
· Reached at Bhawan at 11:00 AM
· After having a bath in chilled water, have Darshan of Maa Vaishno Devi Shrine.
· Went to Lord Shiva cave adjacent to shrine.
· Started return journey at 12.15 PM, reached Bhairon Temple at 12.50 PM after 1.5 KM steep hike.
· After Darshan, again started walking. As there is no ascend after Bhairon but only descend, walking speed increased.
· Reached Banganga at 4.00PM. After little shopping reached Katra Bus stand at 4.30 PM
· Used more than 3500 stairs (up+ down).
· Completed whole journey (Katra to Katra) in 9 hrs. Shortest time for me. Previous shortest time was 10.00 hrs.
· Reached Railway station at 7.45 PM. My seat was booked in Shalimar which departed at 9PM and reached Ambala at 4.45 AM (05.11.2012)
· Reached home at 05.30 AM.